Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Leather Jacket


Ever since I can remember, I have wanted my very own leather jacket! They practically go with EVERYTHING and you can't help but feel a little more confident while rocking a leather jacket. I made it my mission to buy my dream leather jacket this year. I finally found a beautiful Mackage for Aritzia leather jacket. Wearing it feels like having a permanent hug. I LOVE this jacket! So I started thinking...how many ways can one wear a leather jacket? Let's be serious...they're expensive; so you want to make sure you get your money's worth! Below are three of my favourite leather jacket looks! I believe they capture the versatility of the leather jacket.
Feeling inspired?? Head out to purchase your own permanent hug!

Leather jackets are known for representing rock and roll. They have an edge to them! That's one of the things I love about them! To unleash your inner rock star pair your leather jacket with some medium-dark wash distressed denim jeans or even some denim leggings if you're really daring! Add the right accessories--like a chunky necklace and some killer boots--and you're ready to rock your city's world!

When the temperature starts to dip my best friend is my leather jacket! Wear yours around town with medium-dark wash jeans and an interesting/detailed top. Finish the look off with some embellished flats and simple jewelery! Feeling bold? Choose a bag that will pop against your outfit!


Leather jackets don't have to spell "biker chick" or "rock and roll"! Use your leather jacket to create a feminine look that can go from day to night with a few simple tweaks! A brown leather jacket softens the look allowing for a more feminine feel. Try a light-medium wash jean to compliment this choice. Pink is always a nice feminine choice and here I have chosen to use a softer, more muted pink--a shade that is elegant but fun! to go from day to night put on some heels and replace studs with more prominent earrings! Complete the look with a fun and functional handbag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?