Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Love: Pretty Angel Fashion

For the past month, I've been living at a beach condo in Ontario, Canada. I took a little side trip to Bayfield for a little shopping. The main street is lined with beautiful boutiques! It was in one of these boutiques, named Rhumba, that I found my new favourite top and fell in love with a new designer!



This is my first Pretty Angel Fashion top! I love the luxurious feminine details. I feel like I'm in a fairytale whenever I wear it!


Pretty Angel Fashion is a collection of tops, scarves and handbags. A shoe and sandal line is currently in progress. Pretty Angel Fashion is based in Las Vegas, Nevada. This line's defining characteristics are quality and intricate feminine details. I love their use of texture. Each piece is truly art!




Check out more Pretty Angel Fashion pieces at http://prettyangelfashion.com


What do you think about Pretty Angel Fashion?

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful flower-details in the upper dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks so much for your comment.

    I love link exchange because it gives bloggers visibility in each others page and that way we can all grow together.

    I have a list "Links I love" on my right side bar. I'll display your link there and would really appreciate if you could return the favour. :)

    Love from Toronto

    Trishna

    http://tashrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog and great sense of style. I want to follow.
    But I don't like fans of blogs I want to exchange style&fashion tips.

    Check my blog. Let me know if you want to be friends through friendconnect.

    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blouse!It's great:)))
    follow me if u like http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Im so glad you like my blog! That means alot!! Yours is great as well! Im following just incase you didnt know :DD
    I lovvvveee the first top! The beading is so beautiful!

    www.fashionfirstandforemost.blogspot.com

    xo Ryley

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOW everything is lovely!!!:):)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the details are amazing! what would you wear the top with?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone! I responded directly to devilishlypleasurable but I figured I should respond here as well so everyone can see my answer :)

    I went out for dinner a few nights ago and wore this top (the first picture) with skinny jeans and heels. With details and embellishments like those on the top, you really have to let it take center stage!

    Thank you all so much for the lovely comments!

    much love,
    BurberryBound

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really unique designs, with a Eueopean romantic appeal. This company should do some fashion advertising because their stuff could take off big time !!
    Where are they located ? I would like to get in touch with them..

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU think?